Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor. 19 mmL – 12 mm Hex. TPMS Sensors typically need to be replaced for one of the following three reasons. Battery Life Estimated life of 10 years or 100k miles. Damage Caused by accidents, pot holes, etc. Corrosion Typically from road salt (cold weather climates) or galvanic corrosion. Considerations when Replacing Tires. To be extra cautious consider using a service kit to potentially prevent additional damage and corrosion. If there are no issues in the foreseeable future simply reuse the old hardware. Note: It typically makes sense to replace all sensors at once since batteries have similar life spans. Track Page Views With. Auctiva’s FREE Counter. Made In USA Canada Mexico Korea Japan Nippon Denso Germany OEM Genuine Original. The item “VDO 4 x Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Sensor Fits Hyundai Kia 2010-2015″ is in sale since Monday, August 17, 2015. This item is in the category “eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Wheels, Tires & Parts\Tire Pressure Monitor Systems”. The seller is “globalsourcewd” and is located in El Monte, California. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Interchange Part Number: OEM ORIGINAL GENUINE 52933-2M001 52933-2M550 52933
- California Prop 65 Warning: Attention California Customers – WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
- 20092 TPM124: 20092 TPM124
- Type: Pre-programmed 315HZ TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor
- Manufacturer Part Number: SE10001 / 52933-2M000
- Brand: OEM
- Sensor Quantity: 4